Jet Ski Licence - Canada

If you will be operating a Jet Ski, Sea-Doo, WaveRunner or other PWC (personal water craft) in Canadian waters you are required to have a Canadian pleasure craft or boat operator card.

Pleasure Craft Operator Card

All Canadian boaters operating a powered watercraft for recreational reasons in Canada need a Pleasure Craft Operator Card or they risk a $250 fine. Take the 36 question multiple-choice exam online and get certified for life! 

This requirement came into effect September 15th 2009 

Take your Boater Exam Now! Avoid expensive fines on the water this year, Get your card today!

Proof of Compentency - PWC Licence

Copyright 2011 jetskilicence.ca